Wednesday, December 13, 2006

REALITY

Today I began to understand more about REALITY, after watching David Deangelo's video, one of the guru on dating world, he basically teach things related to dating, how to hook up with women, but its all started from ourself, like how do I percieve things, how do I feel during certain situation, how would I react etc. One of the thing he teach is REALITY, it is how we think & feel about something, and how I'm allow it to influence myself. Today I really experience it, at 8 o'clok in the morning while me and my untie make a fruit juice, she piss me off because I felt her bossing me around and she complaining that she felt nervous when I start juicing the fruit before she finished piling all the fruit. Well hello its still 8 in the morning and I just woke up, and its so annoying that I couldn't hold myself, I started firing her and said "stop ordering me around ... just stop talking ... oh gosh its still early in the morning can we have at least a quite moment in the morning?" Then she got upset and said, "well I can't speak tenderly, this is the way I'm .. " and thats the end of conversation. So I kind of make a mental note of her bad habit which often happen like almost everyday that is ordering people around, go do this, do that, he even do that to my sick uncle which is very patient man but sometimes also got in his nerve by her he3x.
Then its 2 O'clock now, my uncle once again got his fever, felt cold, I covered him with blanket and everything, like always she got nervous when seen things like this, and as her reaction of her nerveousness she went to the kitchen and cook herself instan noodle, she still remembered offering me do you want some, and I hesitate for a while than I node my head, she went to the kitchen again start boiling water and everything. After got busy taking care my uncle for about an hour than I realize and ask her hey where is the instant noodle? and she start to chuckle and said I finish them all ha3x I just look at her and laugh too, we both have a good laugh, and I made a mental note well actually she can be cute sometimes, guess I don't hate her anymore.
You see as I was saying at 8 O'clock my reality is she is an annoying person than within the same day at 14.00 I think she's a cute old lady, there is a shift in my reality. The 8 o'clock reality not relavent anymore. So what is like and what is hate anyway? When people do bad thing to me I'll feel uncomfortable and I start to dislike them, if people doing things that make me glad, I'll like them, its that simple.
So what I learn today, is REALITY IS ONLY TEMPORARY AND CAN BE MANAGE, and I should hold my tounge to stop saying things that I don't want to say when I'm not piss off, count 1,2,3 exhale and become more patient he3x

No comments: