Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Loneliness

Lately I often felt lonely, the loneliness of longing for someone, the person who I can love and she love me, someone who will wait for me to go home/visit her, someone who I expect to see..

Wah ga terasa dah brapa lama aku menunda2 tulisan ini ya? Starting from Dec 2006 and now already Jan 2007. Boleh dibilang aku jarang untuk memikirkan atau tepatnya meluangkan waktu untuk merasakan dan belajar menyelami perasaanku, mungkin karena deep down inside I know when I usually let myself to go that way I'll end up crying,this loneliness seems like a lifetime problem to me...
Ironicly I often said to HW, loneliness is in your heart, its not about where you are, even if you in a crowded place you can feel lonely. Ha3x sekarang baru aku sadar bahwa kata2 itu mencerminkan banget apa yang aku rasain sendiri.
Well its new year now, not a good time to talk about loneliness, but let it me reminder for myself untuk meluangkan waktu memikirnya lagi, like once I discuss with my uncle, its probably related with my age yg dah mestinya get married gitu, he said I need a companian, well thats another subject I'll about it later.

1 comment:

ester said...

loneliness is in your mind.
kekekee... teoritis banget yah gue.
eniwei apapun itu, just enjoy life. sayang kalo dilewatkan untuk bersepi2 ria.